Fashion designer Zarmina Khan at a glance

Posted by Unknown Sunday, June 05, 2011

Fashion designer Zarmina Khan at a glance


Always In her fridge? Coke
The oldest thing In her fridge? Ice cream
On her nightstand? Lots and lots of books
Favourite beverage? Has to be Coke!
Favourite restaurant? Fujiyama, of course!
Favourite mood music? Anything with a good beat
Favourite clothing store? Bebe
Weakness? I'm a shopaholic - all year round!
Shoe size? 36
Favourite breakfast meal? Paratha and fried egg
Worst habit? shop like am?
Hidden talent? I Can photograph and know the art of makeup too
Biggest fear? Losing my loved ones
Typical day? I wake up at 9am and head to the Studio whew I wort till the evening. After that, I hit the gym, Which is followed by a hangout with friends at simply bumming around at home.

0 comments

Post a Comment

Share |