We "The Pakistani" Are Incredible Nation

Posted by Unknown Sunday, May 15, 2011


I just came back from the other hostel, turned on my PC and just saw the updates from the facebook page i.e. Pakistan (My Homeland). This is a group which is keeping the positivity flag high in Pakistan among all social network users. They always come up with a hope and something smiling. I wrote a post about them as well.

I was talking about the update on that group. The admin of that group had shared a picture of Pakistan Railway. The picture i have shared here. It contains a flock of people who are pushing a train from backside. I could not make any sense of it till the time i read few lines written by the admin;


"Namumkin ko mumkin bnana koi hm se seekhe"

Means if any body who wants to learn the art of making possible the impossible, he must come to us i.e Pakistani Nation.

After reading it, i got the clear picture of what was happening in the picture. Many people were pushing the train from behind to start its engine.

We are really incredible Nation. Allah bless Pakistan.<<via>>

0 comments

Post a Comment

Share |